- Essie Truth or Flare nail polish I love Essie colors and they seem to last longer than other nail polish brands.
- Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray I just recently bought this and really like it. I’ve sprayed it on damp hair and it tames frizz and gives my hair some texture plus it smells good.
- This Melissa and Doug School Bus toy that we don’t have but I think Sam would love.
- These J.Crew sandals. I don’t have them but like them. I wonder if they’d stay on my feet.
- These blankets that my grandma crocheted. She just sent us these two for the new baby but she also sent one for Sam before he was born. It’s the blanket he uses in his crib every night. I love them. They’re soft, washable and the perfect size now that he’s actually sleeping under a blanket.
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting–
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.