Hello! Just a quick update before Sam and Tucker wake up from naps.
1. we bought a house! It’s an investment property. It was almost definitely cheaper than your car. I plan on writing a post about it.
2. i want to start a t-shirt business. Really. I need to learn how to screen print though. Any friends here screen printers?
3. i made Valentine’s for Sam’s little mother’s day out friends and it made my life. This is why I became a parent. Kidding. But I do love to craft and they are super easy and probably just about as cheap as a regular box of valentines.
- Plastic treat bags (from Michaels/Walmart/Hobby Lobby/ or supplier of all things-Amazon)
- Scrapbook paper
- Printable labels (i used Avery 2×2 product #22846. I bought a giant pack of 300 from Amazon for $15)
- Scissors/pinking shears
- Bouncy balls (I bought a bag of 12 from Target for $3)
Print your labels. If you go to avery.com and put in your product number (if you are using Avery labels), they have a million different templates. Just click Design & Print Online and follow the steps. Cut out your scrapbook paper to fit the treat bags, Fold in half, stick on your label. Staple and done!